M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

wiring diagram help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 ML400 4Matic
wiring diagram help

good afternoon all my name is Andy and im new to this form, I recently purchased a 2015 ml400 4matic and decided to upgrade the headlights from halogens to factory high intensity Discharge lights, so I bought headlight units complete and bought wiring conversion kit that re-routes the headlight plugs, the leveling sensors with height sensors. so my only thing that I got stuck on is that on the directions that I received it stated that I need to find a green and black wires on a UH1 plug that mounts to the Sam Control unit on the A pillar. they are 2 wires same colors, first one sits in pin #12 and the 2nd one sits in pin #23 both in the UH1 connector. so I got to the sam unit but I don't have a single wire with that color, my Mitchell has the old diagram which goes up to 2013 on the Mercedes which shows those colors on a ml350 and ml550, but I guess they changed the diagram on the 2015 ML400, I would really appreciate it if someone in here is able to find a diagram of that year and model and post it thank you in advance and sorry for the long essay.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:51 PM

2015 ML400 4Matic
????
Old 07-07-2018, 02:47 AM

Received 152 Likes on 132 Posts
2013 GLK350
Well I just looked at the wire diagram, they connect to to the headlight range adjustment actuator motor. If the wire isn't there, that usually means there is difference in the headlamps and wire harnesses.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:54 AM

2015 ML400 4Matic
Thank you for your reply my question is what are the updated colors that have replaced the green/black on both wires, I understand that the halogen doesn’t come equipped with the headlight adjustment range actuator, that actuator comes with the kit I bought, I will post a video after I’m done for the people that would want to replace their halogens with the ILS system
Old 07-13-2018, 06:32 AM

ml 250 bluetec
Relay turn signals

Hello friends, I am writing from Spain in case you can help me. I have an ML 250 BLUETEC and sometimes the turn signals do not work. They tell me that it can be the relay but I do not know where it is and what it is exactly. I have searched the page and I find schemes but I can not guess what it is. I would appreciate it if you can help me. Thanks and greetings to all
Old 06-25-2019, 04:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
w166 ml350
w166 ml350 xenon retrofit HELP PLEASE

[QUOTE = AnderiasSD; 7496512]

Cevabınız için teşekkür ederim, sorum şu ki, her iki teldeki yeşil / siyahı değiştiren güncellenmiş renklerin ne olduğunu, halojenin far ayar aralığı aktüatörü ile donatılmış olmadığını, o aktüatörün aldığım kitle birlikte geldiğini anlıyorum. Halojenlerini ILS sistemi ile değiştirmek isteyenlere işim bittikten sonra bir video göndereceğim.
[font][font][/ ALINTI] [/font][/font]

[font][font] Merhaba, adım cenk.[/font][/font]
[font][font]Xenon güçlendirme için yardıma mı ihtiyacınız var.Arabamda bir çift xenon far aldım. Elektronik bilgi birikimim var.Ama kablolama ile ilgili yardım istiyorum. Bana şema veya fotoğraf veya videoyu paylaşabilirsiniz.[/font][/font]

[font][font]arabam 2013 yılı ML350 W166[/font][/font]

[font][font]üzgünüm ingilizcem düşük [/font][/font]

[font][font] l[/font][/font]