distronic plus
lane keeping assist
presafe functions
abs
all off
Old 11-25-2018, 08:08 AM

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
2015 ML350 Bluetec
Have you been driving in a snowstorm? Your profile doesn't tell us if you're in a southern or northern state. In any event, whenever I have had that problem, the Mercedes front emblem has always been crusted over with a pile of frozen slush/dirt. Clean it off, restart engine, and good to go! In the rear of the front emblem is the radar detection system(for lack of better terminology), and when it's 'blindfolded', those inoperative messages will come up!
Old 11-25-2018, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 S550 4matic
Originally Posted by Koenig1
Have you been driving in a snowstorm? Your profile doesn't tell us if you're in a southern or northern state. In any event, whenever I have had that problem, the Mercedes front emblem has always been crusted over with a pile of frozen slush/dirt. Clean it off, restart engine, and good to go! In the rear of the front emblem is the radar detection system(for lack of better terminology), and when it's 'blindfolded', those inoperative messages will come up!
I live in Toronto and it came on whilst normal driving in good weather.I also took my car through a car wash after to see if anything was blocking the sensors and nothing changed.I am also seeing like an engine light is remaining on .All my fluid levels are good and I am not due for service.My Car seems to be driving normally.Any other suggestions ???? .