Notices
M-Class (W166) 2012, Read about the upcoming M-Class

WTB, 2012-2015 ML

 
Old 01-13-2019, 10:48 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
WTB, 2012-2015 ML

Looking for 2012-2015 ML350 or 550. Seeing plenty on Cargurus, etc.. Thought I would check here as well.
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 04:44 AM
  #2  
Super Member
 
peter2772000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Montreal/Cape Coral FL
Posts: 933
Received 66 Likes on 64 Posts
2007 FJ Cruiser, 2012 X6 35i Sport, 2013 ML 350 BT
Check here as well...

https://mbworld.org/forums/market/
peter2772000 is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 05:13 PM
  #3  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by peter2772000 View Post
Watching.
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 05:40 PM
  #4  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
C280 Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saratoga,Springs New York, Sarasota, Florida.
Posts: 2,511
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
E,E,CL,C,CLK,ML,S,GLK,others...
Find a 2015 as they are a last year model. I would personally avoid the BT. 350 4Matic with standard suspension has a proven powertrain.
C280 Sport is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 05:45 PM
  #5  
Super Member
 
drwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 615
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Find a 2015 as they are a last year model. I would personally avoid the BT. 350 4Matic with standard suspension has a proven powertrain.
This guy is a seasoned user so im thinking he'll go for P3 package
drwolf is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 08:14 PM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by drwolf View Post
This guy is a seasoned user so im thinking he'll go for P3 package
Definitely!
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 08:12 AM
  #7  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
C280 Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saratoga,Springs New York, Sarasota, Florida.
Posts: 2,511
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
E,E,CL,C,CLK,ML,S,GLK,others...
Did they make many ML's with the P3 Package? My wife's ML is a P1 Car. She does not need all the options as she is basic telling me "I want a ML. AWD. Heated seats, sunroof, backup camera, parking sensors, heated steering wheel and BT to play music. Thats all I need" -Coming right up !
C280 Sport is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 01:34 PM
  #8  
Super Member
 
drwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 615
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Did they make many ML's with the P3 Package? My wife's ML is a P1 Car. She does not need all the options as she is basic telling me "I want a ML. AWD. Heated seats, sunroof, backup camera, parking sensors, heated steering wheel and BT to play music. Thats all I need" -Coming right up !
yes they do, it has everything and i mean everything, the airmatic, the massage seats, etc..
drwolf is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 02:31 PM
  #9  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
C280 Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saratoga,Springs New York, Sarasota, Florida.
Posts: 2,511
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
E,E,CL,C,CLK,ML,S,GLK,others...
Originally Posted by drwolf View Post
yes they do, it has everything and i mean everything, the airmatic, the massage seats, etc..
Yikes! That is crazy! Maybe the next ML...GLE I mean.
C280 Sport is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 09:27 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Yikes! That is crazy! Maybe the next ML...GLE I mean.
Airmatic is enough reason for me to skip it actually, I don't need to maintain 3 vehicles with it.
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 09:30 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Yikes! That is crazy! Maybe the next ML...GLE I mean.
Is your ML 350 Iridium Silver or Tenorite Gray? I'm after silver/ash. Missed one at MB N. Palm Beach dragging my feet and going to meetings instead of hopping on a plane. 1 owner 2012 with 64k miles, bought new and serviced there with most of the equipment I'm looking for...oh well.
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-18-2019, 11:24 AM
  #12  
Super Member
 
drwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 615
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
Airmatic is enough reason for me to skip it actually, I don't need to maintain 3 vehicles with it.
i would probably go with P2, comes with most of the bells and whistles, if you ask me
drwolf is offline  
Old 01-18-2019, 06:36 PM
  #13  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by drwolf View Post
i would probably go with P2, comes with most of the bells and whistles, if you ask me
I agree, but then I come across this.........It would complete my current MB V8 line up, one NA, one supercharged, and now a turbo............I'm freaking out about the maintenance.

https://www.autogalleryinc.com/vehic...ga-id-27867568
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-18-2019, 06:50 PM
  #14  
Member
 
we47b1me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 205
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
2015 ML250 Bluetec, 2012 C250 Sport, 2002 ML500 Sport (sold)
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
I agree, but then I come across this.........It would complete my current MB V8 line up, one NA, one supercharged, and now a turbo............I'm freaking out about the maintenance.

https://www.autogalleryinc.com/vehic...ga-id-27867568
Lot of miles and some interior wear + the first year for the W166's. I'd be hesitant. These are the W163's where you can look on here and benzworld and figure out how to DIY all of this. We've got a few more years until that happens, and those odds are looking grim too with all the computers these days. Find a CPO '15 and you can put your mind at ease a bit more.
we47b1me is offline  
Old 01-20-2019, 09:42 AM
  #15  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
C280 Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saratoga,Springs New York, Sarasota, Florida.
Posts: 2,511
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
E,E,CL,C,CLK,ML,S,GLK,others...
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
Is your ML 350 Iridium Silver or Tenorite Gray? I'm after silver/ash. Missed one at MB N. Palm Beach dragging my feet and going to meetings instead of hopping on a plane. 1 owner 2012 with 64k miles, bought new and serviced there with most of the equipment I'm looking for...oh well.
Tenorite Gray Metalic. Wife wanted that color. I like it too and it shines up super nice! Paid $37,000 at MB of Boston last year with 22k Miles. CPO Warranty. Car is 100% perfect and clean. Knocked them down $1,000. Got $8,000 for her old car. Put another $8,000 down.
C280 Sport is offline  
Old 01-21-2019, 01:29 PM
  #16  
Super Member
 
drwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 615
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
I agree, but then I come across this.........It would complete my current MB V8 line up, one NA, one supercharged, and now a turbo............I'm freaking out about the maintenance.

https://www.autogalleryinc.com/vehic...ga-id-27867568
just makes sure you get all the service records before you decide. good looking car, but i see some wear and tear and does it have ambients?
drwolf is offline  
Old 01-21-2019, 08:30 PM
  #17  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by drwolf View Post
just makes sure you get all the service records before you decide. good looking car, but i see some wear and tear and does it have ambients?
Not sure. But I don't think I want to spend almost $25k (tax, tags, shipping) for a vehicle which will have 100k miles in about a year and I may have payments for another 4 years. It looks nice though, and I would like the turbo addition to the lineup but I don't think it makes sense for me.
05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-21-2019, 08:30 PM
  #18  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Tenorite Gray Metalic. Wife wanted that color. I like it too and it shines up super nice! Paid $37,000 at MB of Boston last year with 22k Miles. CPO Warranty. Car is 100% perfect and clean. Knocked them down $1,000. Got $8,000 for her old car. Put another $8,000 down.
Isn't time to sell?? Lol.

05-E55 is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 01:30 PM
  #19  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
C280 Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saratoga,Springs New York, Sarasota, Florida.
Posts: 2,511
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
E,E,CL,C,CLK,ML,S,GLK,others...
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
Isn't time to sell?? Lol.
lol. I am good! I want her to get many many years and miles out of it! I told her at least 200,000!
C280 Sport is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 08:20 PM
  #20  
Super Member
 
drwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 615
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
Not sure. But I don't think I want to spend almost $25k (tax, tags, shipping) for a vehicle which will have 100k miles in about a year and I may have payments for another 4 years. It looks nice though, and I would like the turbo addition to the lineup but I don't think it makes sense for me.
understandable, i would just say go for a '15 then, a lot are still out there, maybe the ML400 will fit your taste? its a twin-turbo V6 and the standard options that come with it are pretty good

From my understanding
the 20" AMG Sport package / sport body
SVC 360" camera / BSA
HK Logic 7
ambient lighting
Panoramic roof
Lighting package (ive seen the 400 w/o the xenon's so you have to look for it)
Heated/cooled cups
MB-Tex wrapped dash console

Last edited by drwolf; 01-22-2019 at 08:28 PM.
drwolf is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 04:53 PM
  #21  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Any concerns/problems with Xenon or Intelligent Light System?
05-E55 is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 06:30 PM
  #22  
Super Member
 
drwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 615
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by 05-E55 View Post
Any concerns/problems with Xenon or Intelligent Light System?
None so far, My mom has a 16 S550 with the LED front lamps and it puts my xenon's to shame, thats the only thing lol, better than the standard halogens
drwolf is offline  
The following users liked this post:
05-E55 (02-14-2019)
Old 05-20-2019, 07:46 PM
  #23  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Finally done! 2013 ML350, Silver/Ash, 4matic 38,500 miles. Thanks for the input.
05-E55 is offline  
Old 05-22-2019, 03:27 PM
  #24  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
C280 Sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Saratoga,Springs New York, Sarasota, Florida.
Posts: 2,511
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
E,E,CL,C,CLK,ML,S,GLK,others...
Nice! Post some pics.
C280 Sport is offline  
The following users liked this post:
05-E55 (05-22-2019)
Old 05-22-2019, 06:26 PM
  #25  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 301
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by C280 Sport View Post
Nice! Post some pics.




05-E55 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB, 2012-2015 ML


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: