M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

13 ml350 thinks its a dodge "ghost trailer engage"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13 ml350 blutec
13 ml350 thinks its a dodge "ghost trailer engage"

so last week we took a customers jet ski out for a test run before dinner no issues. got home and unhooked trailer but the car still thinks its connected. I'm getting blind spot system disabled and trailer light faults on the dash at startup. pluged in scanner and I have the following codes I RS-HRA - Outer Right Rear Intelligent Radar Sensor system(B29/5) 1 problems exist 1.552205 Signal ''Trailer'' from component ''Rear SAM'' is faulty. CURRENT and STORED SAM - Signal Acquisition And Actuation module(N10) 1 problems exist 1.U025287 Communication with the trailer connection unit has a malfunction. The message is missing. CURRENT and STORED Control Unit For Telematics Services 1 problems exist 1.B15CE00 Registration on the server for telematics services has failed. CURRENT and STORED IC - Instrument cluster(A1) 1 problems exist 1.U025287 Communication with the trailer connection unit has a malfunction. The message is missing. CURRENT and STORED

my scanner also cant find the trailer recognition module at all. it was there last month when I scanned the car playing with my new scanner but now its not. Any thoughts on where to start? location of said model, wiring pin, out fuse location? I haven't been able to find anything on google.