M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

Front height sensor and belly panel screws

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2024 | 11:41 AM

2013 ML350 Bluetec, 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible (sold)
Front height sensor and belly panel screws

Hey everyone,

I was swapping out my winter tires for my summer tires and I noticed that the front right (passenger side) height sensor rod is broken. Now my car doesn't have airmatic suspension and there are no warnings on the dash. The ride seems fine as well. Do I need to change that sensor, even though I have standard steel suspension?

Another question is about the belly panel screws. I am missing a few and I was wondering where you guys bought them from? I'm from Canada and they seem hard to find around here. I could always go to the dealer and stop being a cheapskate haha! But I want to check my other options before going to the dealer.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Potrice; 03-29-2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-29-2024 | 12:25 PM

ML350
Originally Posted by Potrice
Another question is about the belly panel screws. I am missing a few and I was wondering where you guys bought them from? I'm from Canada and they seem hard to find around here. I could always go to the dealer and stop being a cheapskate haha! But I want to check my other options before going to the dealer.!
I bought those screws and the clips from one of the online dealers in Canada - can't remember which one but they weren't that much. As I recall I was buying something else so they got in on the combined freight.