M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

Someone out there ho can help me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2024, 02:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w211
Someone out there ho can help me

to be completely honest I would prefer not to have andriod system in ..... I have followed the other thread from chris where you can upgrade your comand by changing the pins for the interface connector from ntg 4.1 to ntg5.1 I have done that but it seems as if it is not connected to the sam module because it restarts every 5 minutes and does not have access to basic functions. this comand comes from the same car w166, just new, year 2015, the one I have is from 2012, I also took the speedometer from the car, which is from 2015, everything works except the rev counter I will send you the serial number of both cars Wdc1660041a680295 the car I have taken speedometer and comand from ntg5.1 WDC1660241A090323 the car i have ntg4.5 and here is the thread I have been following https://mbworld.org/forums/m-class-w...t-ml-w166.html has anyone got it to work upgrading nthas anyone got it to work upgrading ntg 4.1 to 5.1 ? i have followed the thread and got it to work pretty much as if it has no connection to the sam module and restarts every 5min I NEED HELP AND WHOEVER HELPS ME OUT OF MY PROBLEM WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT I AM IN DENMARK CAN COME TO COUNTRIES CLOSE TO SWEDEN GERMANY NORWAY POLAND NETHERLANDS BELGIUM I HAVE TRIED TO WRITE TO CRHIS BUT HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU MY MAIL IS TAREKLIVE@HOTMAIL.DK MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +45 42 70 75 76 I HAVE WHATSAPP I have seen all the videos and have tried all the options I need someone who can guide me via video or someone I can come over to who can fix itg 4.1 to 5.1 ? i have followed the thread and got it to work pretty much as if it has no connection to the sam module and restarts every 5min I NEED HELP AND WHOEVER HELPS ME OUT OF MY PROBLEM WILL GET WHAT THEY WANT I AM IN DENMARK CAN COME TO COUNTRIES CLOSE TO SWEDEN GERMANY NORWAY POLAND NETHERLANDS BELGIUM I HAVE TRIED TO WRITE TO CRHIS BUT HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU I have seen all the videos and have tried all the options I need someone who can guide me via video or someone I can come over to who can fix it

Last edited by MJ50; 08-28-2024 at 03:48 AM.
The following users liked this post:
mike919 (08-28-2024)