M275 V12 Bi-Turbo Platform Technical discussion relating to models sharing the M275 V12 Bi-Turbo (V12 TT). Including SL600, SL65 AMG, CL600, CL65 AMG, S600, S65 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally, My Video I Promised....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garage Temporarily Empty
Finally, My Video I Promised....

Sorry for the delay....I am posting a new thread which originated from the "V12TT Exhaust Modification" I started some time ago in this forum section (M275 V12 Bi-Turbo Platform).
My S600 had DMH Exhaust Cutouts installed by John Nouri @ Broadway Performance in NJ. He did a fantastic job. He also dropped in the Eurocharged Stage I tune.

This isn't the best quality video due to wind and other vehicle noise...

Keep in mind, our cars are whisper quiet before we uncork them....It screams now.

Thanks to Eurocharged and John Nouri @ Broadway Performance for a obscenely fast car.
More video to come...

MAKE SURE TO TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTi5HOJHtDg

Last edited by Vabene7; 10-17-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 CL600 2005 745Li
Originally Posted by Vabene7
Sorry for the delay....I am posting a new thread which originated from the "V12TT Exhaust Modification" I started some time ago in this forum section (M275 V12 Bi-Turbo Platform).
My S600 had DMH Exhaust Cutouts installed by John Nouri @ Broadway Performance in NJ. He did a fantastic job. He also dropped in the Eurocharged Stage I tune.

This isn't the best quality video due to wind and other vehicle noise...

Keep in mind, our cars are whisper quiet before we uncork them....It screams now.

Thanks to Eurocharged and John Nouri @ Broadway Performance for a obscenely fast car.
More video to come...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTi5HOJHtDg
Mmmmmm.... I could not really even hear it, why not do one close up so we can really hear it ?

Old 10-17-2011, 12:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2001 S430
nice video i like how mild the video is, no burnouts or doing doughnuts in these precious beasts. lol nice choice in the music.. i do music as a hobby and gangstarr is classic!!
Old 10-17-2011, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garage Temporarily Empty
I have been hearing that many of you cannot hear the exhaust very clearly due to the distance of the camera from the car....
I admit, I am not a very good cinematographer. I will give it another try and get a little closer. Maybe take Benzorama's idea of a cold start vid as well....

It's difficult in a movie clip. It really doesn't capture the sound as stongly as in person...but none the less, I will give it another try.

-Chris