M275 V12 Bi-Turbo Platform Technical discussion relating to models sharing the M275 V12 Bi-Turbo (V12 TT). Including SL600, SL65 AMG, CL600, CL65 AMG, S600, S65 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello everyone I知 new hear and need some help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 ML550
Hello everyone I知 new hear and need some help

Sitting here in my garage with dirty hands wanting to go bed but I am stumped. I just put a new air strut assembly into my 2010 ML 550 passenger side just as I did on the drivers side a few days ago. Well I知 at a loss the air compressor fills the drivers side strut but there is no air at all going into the passenger side strut. Compressor runs and works fine. I can稚 seem to find any answers searching the web of this happening. A few weeks ago the passenger air bag suspension failed in a big boom blowing the airbag to pieces so I decided to replace both fronts now only one front is filling. I am a bit worried that the old air bag overfilled and exploded? Could this happen? Wouldn稚 the valve block have the same pressure all round in all bags. What do you guys think is happening? How could one bag in the front fill but not the other ?
Old 10-21-2020, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 ML550
Originally Posted by raw outdoors
Sitting here in my garage with dirty hands wanting to go bed but I am stumped. I just put a new air strut assembly into my 2010 ML 550 passenger side just as I did on the drivers side a few days ago. Well I知 at a loss the air compressor fills the drivers side strut but there is no air at all going into the passenger side strut. Compressor runs and works fine. I can稚 seem to find any answers searching the web of this happening. A few weeks ago the passenger air bag suspension failed in a big boom blowing the airbag to pieces so I decided to replace both fronts now only one front is filling. I am a bit worried that the old air bag overfilled and exploded? Could this happen? Wouldn稚 the valve block have the same pressure all round in all bags. What do you guys think is happening? How could one bag in the front fill but not the other ?
oops sorry everyone this I way in the wrong section I think