Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Argos EIS Bluetooth phone module

Wanted

Audio Video/Electronics

02-27-2018, 02:40 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 829
  • Audio Video/Electronics - Argos EIS Bluetooth phone module - Used - 2000 to 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 - Topanga, CA 90290, United States
    Expired

• Price
    $1 - $50
  • Location Topanga, CA, 90290, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz E320 2000 - 2004
Description:

I had an Argos EIS bluetooth phone adapter in my 2002 Mercedes E320 4Matic Station Wagon, which worked beautifully until a month ago when my golden retriever puppy spilled a gallon of sea water over it and fried it. If you have a used but serviceable replacement (the company is now out of business), please post a response and I'd love to purchase it from you.

Old 03-10-2018, 08:35 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W209
Originally Posted by erikschweitzer
I had an Argos EIS bluetooth phone adapter in my 2002 Mercedes E320 4Matic Station Wagon, which worked beautifully until a month ago when my golden retriever puppy spilled a gallon of sea water over it and fried it. If you have a used but serviceable replacement (the company is now out of business), please post a response and I'd love to purchase it from you.
Found one searching online, I placed an order, item never received. That website is likely a scam, kanimarket.top. My credit card was overcharged for the price, they never responded my emails, found that website is from China. Be careful.