R129SL/W124E OEM Chrome wheels and tires, AS NEW AS CAN BE! - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Marketplace
R129SL/W124E OEM Chrome wheels and tires, AS NEW AS CAN BE! >

R129SL/W124E OEM Chrome wheels and tires, AS NEW AS CAN BE!

Notices
Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

R129SL/W124E OEM Chrome wheels and tires, AS NEW AS CAN BE!

Wheels and Tires/Axles

02-11-2019, 06:06 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 161
SPONSOR

• Price
    $1,500
    • OBO
  • Location Pompano, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz Any Model Any Year
Description:

Hello Guys,

I just recently purchased a 1990 500SL from the Mercedes Classic Center, the car I got is what you call a "time capsule" the car has only 430 miles on it! Loved the car but hated the OEM chrome wheels but I took care of that already and got new wheels. The OEM wheels I took off are chrome, and all 4 wheels are practically flawless! no scratches or curb marks or bends. There is maybe some small water marks or dots on the chrome that can maybe even be taken out with a chrome polish, I wouldn't even bother. They come with the center caps, and all lugbolts. The tires are also new, and were put on I was told 2 years ago. The car was always kept indoors and as you see from one of my tire pictures, the tires still have the nubs on the tread since the car was never driven. The part number on the backside of the wheel is 1244011402 16x8 ET34, even the backsides of the wheels are so clean you can read everything. Of course the tires are all a brand new matching set of Pirelli in 225/55/16 I am asking $1,500 for this entire set complete. I don't think it is possible to ever find a better set of OEM wheels than this set! As close to new as possible.

I know the wheels will fit on a R129 SL and W124 E class cars, possibly some C class and some others but please check first.