Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Merc Alloys, fit the C Class, Fully refurbed and powder coated - OFFERS

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

03-30-2019, 11:16 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1127
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Merc Alloys, fit the C Class, Fully refurbed and powder coated - OFFERS - New - All Years Mercedes-Benz All Models - Bristol BS57UQ, United Kingdom
    Expired
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Merc Alloys, fit the C Class, Fully refurbed and powder coated - OFFERS - New - All Years Mercedes-Benz All Models - Bristol BS57UQ, United Kingdom
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $500
    • Trade
  • Location Bristol, BS57UQ, United Kingdom
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz Any Model Any Year
Description:

Hello

Selling the lovely refurbished and powder coated wheels

I bought them for 1 of my Merc Vito's. They didnt fit so selling them on

I am in Bristol, England. They will need to be collected or you can sort out delivery

Whats your offers??

Old 04-01-2019, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E350 Amg
Originally Posted by Sham Raja
Hello

Selling the lovely refurbished and powder coated wheels

I bought them for 1 of my Merc Vito's. They didnt fit so selling them on

I am in Bristol, England. They will need to be collected or you can sort out delivery

Whats your offers??
SFS