Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Marketplace
2007 SL 55 AMG Designo mystic white two tone interior >

2007 SL 55 AMG Designo mystic white two tone interior

Notices
Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2007 SL 55 AMG Designo mystic white two tone interior

2007 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG

03-31-2019, 10:44 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 634

• Price
    $25,000
  • Location Atlanta, GA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WDBSK72F47F129961
  • Mileage 78,800
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Convertible
  • Exterior Color White
Description:

Selling my 2007 SL 55 AMG designo edition with rare designo mystic white exterior and two tone interior. Clean title in hand, clean carfax, and in excellent mechanical condition.

Car has never been modified other than the wheels. It has had the ABC pump replaced, new motor/trans mounts, and a new starter. I have lots of paperwork from the previous owner who had all of his work done at Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City.Pano roofKeyless GoHeated/cooled/massage seatsParktronic

Last edited by Clark94t; 04-09-2019 at 09:13 AM. Reply
Old 04-16-2019, 12:25 AM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Clark94t View Post
Selling my 2007 SL 55 AMG designo edition with rare designo mystic white exterior and two tone interior. Clean title in hand, clean carfax, and in excellent mechanical condition.

Car has never been modified other than the wheels. It has had the ABC pump replaced, new motor/trans mounts, and a new starter. I have lots of paperwork from the previous owner who had all of his work done at Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City.Pano roofKeyless GoHeated/cooled/massage seatsParktronic
Is car still for sale? I sent you a message, but haven't heard back from you.