Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Air Suspension Parts

For Sale

2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK350

04-03-2019, 11:09 AM | Replies: 3 | Views: 998
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 - Air Suspension Parts - Brownsburg-Chatham, QC J8G2Y3, Canada
    Expired
  • 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 - Air Suspension Parts - Brownsburg-Chatham, QC J8G2Y3, Canada
    Expired

Description:

Hey all,
I have some air suspension parts available for sale or trade. I replaced the front air suspension in October and decided to do a coil over a few weeks ago (Wish I had done that instead of the replacing the air suspension back then). The warranty covered the replacement of the parts that are listed as new below and are still in the box. The parts I'm looking for are listed below for the same vehicle the suspension parts came off of. I'm hoping to get the parts I need, but cash is an option as well! Let me know what you have, open to all offers!

I have for sale or trade:
Aftermarket:
New Right Passenger side Air Strut (Non 4 Matic)
New Air Compressor
Used Air Compressor (Was used for 5 months and has a leak in the release valve)
Used Right Passenger side Air Stut (Non 4 Matic) - was used for 5 months and the mechanic said he couldn't diagnose a problem with it, but that it wouldn't lift to the max.
OEM:
Front Driver Side Air Strut (This one did not have any problems when on the car)
Front Passenger Side Air Strut (This one had a solenoid valve error code when on the car)
Rear Air strut bags (These were full and didn't have any issues while on the car)

I'm looking for:
Head Unit (Needs to be a plug and play - No rewiring) with the full screen (I have the half screen with the tape deck)
Drivers Seat Module
02 Sensors
ABS Sensors
Front Drivers side fog light
Seat Belt buckle harness (The part that has the red button and the seat belt clips in to, mine are cracked)Any other c
Let me know what you have!
Thanks
Mike

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
Air Suspension Parts - Trade or Cash Steering/Suspension $1
Old 05-03-2019, 06:42 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 MERC E55
head unit....

i will check and see if i have a head unit for a w211. will hit you back up later today. how would you want to do the trade?? will check on door module also?? thanks!
The following users liked this post:
Hotkeys (05-03-2019)
Old 05-03-2019, 06:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E500
Originally Posted by green1212
i will check and see if i have a head unit for a w211. will hit you back up later today. how would you want to do the trade?? will check on door module also?? thanks!
Thanks, let me know what you've got. We can chat about how to go about getting it done, we can work something out for sure.

Thanks
Mike
Old 05-04-2019, 07:57 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 MERC E55
Have some pics of parts

Here is my cell number. Shoot a text when you can and I will send the pics via cell phone. Thanks! Al green 561-713-0361