Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Airbag Cover with Large Star

For Sale

Accessories

03-12-2020, 10:18 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 616
  • Accessories - Airbag Cover with Large Star - New - All Years Mercedes-Benz All Models - Palm Coast, FL 32137, United States
MBWorld Fanatic!

• Price
    $50
  • Location Palm Coast, FL, 32137, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz Any Model Any Year
Description:

New, airbag cover with large (57mm) Star emblem. I plan to replace the one on my airbag with one that I will paint Black, and since the one on the airbag in the vehicle is a single-use item and will be ruined when I remove it I had to find a new one. This can also be used as a decorative piece for your desk, etc. Please note that this is just the cover and does not include the bag, connectors, etc. There is an airbag with a smaller Star (52mm) so please measure yours if you intend to replace it as I am. Price includes shipping in the US (slightly more elsewhere) and is based on what I can buy several for at a discounted price, and also my cost.

Last edited by Bob Z.; 03-18-2020 at 03:01 PM. Reply
Old 03-18-2020, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 460 Likes on 375 Posts
'25 EQG deposit, '21 718 Spyder & '20 HD Fatboy
I was able to negotiate a better price so they are now $50 (was $75), which includes shipping in the US; slightly more elsewhere.