Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Cup 2 tires and oem rim

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

12-18-2020, 12:28 PM | Replies: 10 | Views: 1319
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Cup 2 tires and oem rim - Used - 2018 to 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC63 AMG S - Seattle Wa, WA 98390, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - Cup 2 tires and oem rim - Used - 2018 to 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC63 AMG S - Seattle Wa, WA 98390, United States

• Price
    $2,000
  • Location Seattle Wa, WA, 98390, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz GLC63 AMG S 2018 - 2020
Description:

I have a set of 275/35/21 front 305/35/21 rear about 50miles on the set just to the dealership and back. One factory OEM 21 rim and one set of AFE dry filters. Sold my 19 GLC for a GLE. I’m asking 2k everything is pristine. 2k is the only number I will consider. Everything is located in Seattle Wa. 

Last edited by p31c63amg; 12-25-2020 at 12:43 PM. Reply
Old 01-07-2021, 10:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 E550 Cabrio, 1965 Porsche 356 Speedster, 2018 Audi Q7
tires

Originally Posted by p31c63amg
I have a set of 275/35/21 front 305/35/21 rear about 50miles on the set just to the dealership and back. One factory OEM 21 rim and one set of AFE dry filters. Sold my 19 GLC for a GLE. I’m asking 2k everything is pristine. 2k is the only number I will consider. Everything is located in Seattle Wa.
Curious, how did the stickers stay intact after 50 miles of driving?
The following users liked this post:
Mspec33 (01-20-2021)
Old 01-07-2021, 10:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
12-P31 C63 Coupe- 19-GLC 63 S COUPE -18-911 TURBO S 19 AMG GTR COUPE
Originally Posted by rmoudry
Curious, how did the stickers stay intact after 50 miles of driving?
Dear curious,
The photos where when I bought them. I guess I should of taken the time to un stack them from from the tires to my turbo s Porsche, The tires to my GTR and the tires to my C63. Some of us have the luxury to afford multiple sets of tires to cars that are only driven during summer months. Does that answer your question? I might add they won’t fit my new 2021 GLE 63 S COUPE otherwise I wouldn’t waste my time posting so I wouldn’t listen to *** hats like your self ask stupid questions.

Last edited by p31c63amg; 01-07-2021 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-20-2021, 10:13 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
GTR
Dear curious,
The photos where when I bought them. I guess I should of taken the time to un stack them from from the tires to my turbo s Porsche, The tires to my GTR and the tires to my C63. Some of us have the luxury to afford multiple sets of tires to cars that are only driven during summer months. Does that answer your question? I might add they won’t fit my new 2021 GLE 63 S COUPE otherwise I wouldn’t waste my time posting so I wouldn’t listen to *** hats like your self ask stupid questions.

talk is cheap, I am surprised that you even want to sell the items you have listed lol, given you are loaded and all .....
with that kind of attitude you should just store them in your lavish garage

free bump for you --- you will need it !

by the way, mr. curious your question was 100% valid ..... lots of scammers online so pics should always match the description, if they dont, ask the question
Old 01-20-2021, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mspec33
talk is cheap, I am surprised that you even want to sell the items you have listed lol, given you are loaded and all .....
with that kind of attitude you should just store them in your lavish garage

free bump for you --- you will need it !

by the way, mr. curious your question was 100% valid ..... lots of scammers online so pics should always match the description, if they dont, ask the question
one way to describe you CLOWN. Some of just have it, some like you just don’t go back to your hole and troll someone else that’s at your level.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:17 AM

GTR
one way to describe you CLOWN. Some of just have it, some like you just don’t go back to your hole and troll someone else that’s at your level.

I guess one of your parents forgot to beat the Donald Trump out of you ....
Old 01-21-2021, 11:56 AM

I guess one of your parents forgot to beat the Donald Trump out of you ....
Hey Clown, you couldn’t resist could you, you’ve just proved my point, I live in Seattle not Texas.

Trending Topics

Old 01-21-2021, 02:10 PM

GTR
Hey Clown, you couldn’t resist could you, you’ve just proved my point, I live in Seattle not Texas.
calling your parents, they need to set you straight

You cant fix stupid I guess but take my advice and post a picture or two of the actual items for sale - may be then you can sell them and be able to fill up your gas tank

over and out!
Old 01-21-2021, 07:25 PM

calling your parents, they need to set you straight

You cant fix stupid I guess but take my advice and post a picture or two of the actual items for sale - may be then you can sell them and be able to fill up your gas tank

over and out!
Hey Clown,
if you can’t understand what about 50mi on a new tire looks like, then again you prove my point once more. I’m quite sure you couldn’t afford the Cup 2 tires or the car that the tires fit not to mention an OEM AMG rim anyway, the world you live in your concerns, I bet are a daily thing. I don’t find my self associating with people just like you. Their levels in the car world your just on the lowest level , most likely a product of how you were raised but nevertheless you are what you are, A clown that has nothing better to do than troll. Their are actually honest people who try to pass on good deals to those on this Fourm. Go find a job so you can spend you useless words and self some where else.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:45 PM

GTR
Hey Clown,
if you can’t understand what about 50mi on a new tire looks like, then again you prove my point once more. I’m quite sure you couldn’t afford the Cup 2 tires or the car that the tires fit not to mention an OEM AMG rim anyway, the world you live in your concerns, I bet are a daily thing. I don’t find my self associating with people just like you. Their levels in the car world your just on the lowest level , most likely a product of how you were raised but nevertheless you are what you are, A clown that has nothing better to do than troll. Their are actually honest people who try to pass on good deals to those on this Fourm. Go find a job so you can spend you useless words and self some where else.

good going, internet warrior, you obviously still don't understand what two members on this forum already told you
picture the actual items for sale - from your listing of items it sounds like you pick up junk, which people leave at junkyards and then try to sell them on this forum hoping to hit a jackpot lol
random stuff that does not have any value - two use CUPs ....roftl
yes, you are right, you said it and like a miracle it became true, i cant afford **** .....I dont even know why I am trying to get this into your thick head because you are just dumb a a nail
Old 01-21-2021, 09:45 PM

good going, internet warrior, you obviously still don't understand what two members on this forum already told you
picture the actual items for sale - from your listing of items it sounds like you pick up junk, which people leave at junkyards and then try to sell them on this forum hoping to hit a jackpot lol
random stuff that does not have any value - two use CUPs ....roftl
yes, you are right, you said it and like a miracle it became true, i cant afford **** .....I dont even know why I am trying to get this into your thick head because you are just dumb a a nail
if you truly had the interest and cash I’d have no problem taking the time to get to the tires and rim out for current pics, considering I just took them off my ride. Lastly I choose to be truthful about the items I would sell to others. Morels have you heard of that. I don’t troll people in like your self. Just go back to your troll hole. The items are as I said period. The statement is true. FYI I’m not a warrior. We can definitely meet up.