Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

CLS55 Dynamic Seats - Heated & Ventilated

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

12-28-2020, 07:51 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 2517
  • Interior/Upholstery - CLS55 Dynamic Seats - Heated & Ventilated - Used - Springfield, MO 65807, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - CLS55 Dynamic Seats - Heated & Ventilated - Used - Springfield, MO 65807, United States

• Price
    $750
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Springfield, MO, 65807, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG 2006
Description:

I’m doing a seat swap in my car and have these for sale. All functions work perfect. These are dynamic active seats with heating and cooling and massage. For those not familiar, These have active bolsters that squeeze you as you turn. They also massage your lower back with kneading pressure motion. They have heating and of course cooling. All leather is not dry and is nice and soft and supple.  Shoulders are alcantara suede.  

Driver side has a hole but all functions still work. It will need a leather/foam repair on that portion of the leather insert. 

Passenger side has a tear in the perforated leather. Again, would need that piece of leather replaced. Passenger side all functions perfectly as well. 

Rears are in perfect condition. 

These are in my CLS55 but I believe fit any CLS or E class with these options.

Old 11-01-2021, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
cl600
hi, all i need is the drivers side back, but would be willing to take the entire drivers side seat, but i need it in navy blue. do you have this color, or know anyone who does. i can ship paypal friends and family so no charge to you. please let me know a.s.a.p., thank you harv
Old 10-06-2022, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
203 amg c32
Are these still available? Would you also sell the compressor and the switch panel?
im looking to add this option to my car and would need all the parts to make the system work.