Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Looking for USED (your scrap) hub assembly for '15 GLA

Wanted

Miscellaneous

10-11-2021, 06:12 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 396

• Price
    $0 - $20
    • Trade
  • Location Philadelphia, PA, 19176, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Any Year
Description:

Did anyone out there do a DIY bearing/hub assembly replacement and now you have scrap metal piling up in your yard (much to the chagrin of your neighbors)?

I want to make a mounting bracket for my spare tire to go onto my roof basket. A discarded hub would be perfect because I won't want it to spin anyway by the time I'm done with it. It seems a perfect mount---I can even use a regular wheel lock to lock the tire to the rack!  I'm hoping to find something cheap (free? or swap for something I might have?); I can send you a prepaid shipping label, so this would be easy-peasy for you.

I think the "correct" part number is 246-334-00-06-64 because that would be the rear from a FWD (no unnecessary gearing) but 246-334-02-06 would probably be more common because that part is from front and rear of 4Matics.   I believe this part is shared with all years of CLA, GLA, and the AMG versions of both. 

My apologies for cross-posting to other MB forums, but I am trying to reach the widest audience since this isn't only a GLA or a CLA thing.  Thanks!

Old 10-11-2021, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,489 Likes on 986 Posts
This place is a joke.
Any Mercedes hub should do, as I think the bolt pattern and hub circle has been the same for 30 or more years.
The following users liked this post:
Christine_S (10-12-2021)