Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

S-Class W221 (Facelift/NTG3.5) Joyeauto Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Module

For Sale

Audio Video/Electronics

01-07-2022, 08:09 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 930
  • Audio Video/Electronics - S-Class W221 (Facelift/NTG3.5) Joyeauto Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Module - Used - 2010 to 2013 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Vancouver, BC V6A, Canada

• Price
    $330
  • Location Vancouver, BC, V6A, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2010 - 2013
Description:

One of (if not the only) Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto module that is fully compatible with the W221 NTG 3.5 COMAND system. This is for Facelift W221 S-Class models only - 2010 to 2013MY.

Of all the CarPlay modules I've had across several Mercedes and BMW models, this is the most well integrated one I've tried yet. Switches seamlessly between COMAND interface and the module, uses the factory knob to control, and switches automatically to the rear-view camera when reverse is engaged. Sound quality is excellent. Supports MirrorLink as well.

All cables/microphone/etc are included, I'll include the Mercedes media interface to AUX adapter as well if you don't have it. Compatible with both SplitView and non-SplitView equipped systems, there's a dip switch to easily set it.

US$459+shipping new. Yours for $330 plus shipping. Ships from Vancouver, BC.

Old 07-27-2022, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63S, G63, S600
$300 shipped continental US/Canada