Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

ABC suspension parts----valve blocks(front/rear), dual steering pump, ABC reservoir

For Sale

2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG

01-27-2022, 11:41 AM | Replies: 3 | Views: 717

Description:

Hello all,

Have put coilovers on my S55 and offering up the oem ABC parts i removed.  My apologies for not being able to post up pictures of the parts in this site.  I am going to try to link up the posts with pics on offerup.  Disregard the pricing there.  Prices for members is listed here. 

$150-----front valve block 

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1276...?q=abc&cid=5.9

This is a good functioning FRONT valve block for the 2000 to 2006 Mercedes s-class that uses the ABC suspension. MAY fit other models such as cl and cls(possibly others) but YOU will need to figure that out for yourself. I can only guarantee fitment for the w220 s-class. This is the front valve block and was recently pulled off of my car because I went with a coilover set up. The car never dropped, drupped, sagged, etc. Some astute readers may notice the accumulator is missing, for good reason. The accumulator is NOT included as it was on its way out so I tossed it. The valve block is in fine working condition.

$150---rear valve block

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1276...?q=abc&cid=5.9

This is a good functioning REAR valve block for the 2000 to 2006 Mercedes s-class that uses the ABC suspension. MAY fit other models such as cl and cls(possibly others) but YOU will need to figure that out for yourself. I can only guarantee fitment for the w220 s-class. This is the REAR valve block and was recently pulled off of my car because I went with a coilover set up. The car never dropped, drupped, sagged, etc. The valve block is in fine working condition.

$200----ABC pump

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1277...?q=abc&cid=5.9

Have an ABC tandem pump (power steering and ABC/suspension hydraulics). This pump is used in various Mercedes models so it 'can' interchange with some different models. However, you will need to research which ones for yourself. It is off a 2003 s55 which is the w220 chassis s-class. Years 00 to 06. Good pump. Has been treated internally with seal conditioner additive, is NOT leaking and operating perfectly. Edit/update.....so ended up pulling the pump off the car to complete my coilover conversion. This is the more desirable LUK pump. Again, there was nothing wrong with the pump before pulling it out of the car. HOWEVER, with it out of the car it would be highly suggested to buy a rebuild kit for under 100 and know for certain you will never have to swap your pump again. To rebuild is actually quite easy, and there are lots of tutorials online to help out.

$100---ABC reservoir(complete with every part needed for direct fitment/replacement)

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1304...?q=abc&cid=5.9

For offer here is a tandem reservoir from a 2003 Mercedes s55 amg with the ABC suspension. Will fit all w220 chassis cars(2000-2006). Nice part. Use it just for power steering or utilize both reservoirs for the power steering and ABC suspension. Comes as seen in pics.  Suggest getting a new internal filter.

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
ABC parts Steering/Suspension $0 oops for some reason can't copy and paste description here....check description above
Old 03-28-2024, 02:25 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2005 e320 cdi
Anybody need any ABC parts. Tired of seeing them take up space in the garage. Make an offer.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:57 AM

Received 362 Likes on 250 Posts
13 s212 63 p30. 03 s55amg. 06 LX470
Excellent seller here. Very easy to work with and very knowledgeable about the platform. Appreciated the transaction. Thank you.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:52 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2005 e320 cdi
The reservoir is no longer available, however the rest of the parts are.

Make an offer for any of the remaining spare parts. As it usually happens when you need a part it will be impossible to find, if you can find something the options may all be junk, or some outrageous price.

Don't let yourself get in a pickle down the road and get some spare(s) for what you want to pay now. Will help me clear out some space too.