Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

RENNtech EVM | Exhaust Valve Module | C-Class FaceLift MY2019+

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

10-18-2022, 04:54 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 689
  • Engine - Electrical - RENNtech EVM | Exhaust Valve Module | C-Class FaceLift MY2019+ - Used - 2019 to 2023 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG S - Leicestershire LE17, United Kingdom
  • Engine - Electrical - RENNtech EVM | Exhaust Valve Module | C-Class FaceLift MY2019+ - Used - 2019 to 2023 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG S - Leicestershire LE17, United Kingdom

• Price
    $400
  • Location Leicestershire, LE17, United Kingdom
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG S 2019 - 2023
Description:

THE EVM SOLUTION:

Used, perfect condition £400 - Pay Pal preferred payment method.

RENNtech’s Exhaust Valve Module, (EVM) gives you complete control over the exhaust sound of your exhaust regardless of speed, RPM, or driving mode! The Exhaust Valve Module allows you to fully open the exhaust valves of the AMG Sport Exhaust by pressing Button 1 on the remote control and to return to factory settings by pressing Button 2.

The RENNtech Exhaust Valve Module is made in Germany.

Advantages of RENNtech’s EVM:

• Activation is completely independent regardless of drive mode
    • Override your car's factory exhaust flap setting with the push of a button.
  • EVM does not engage with CAN-Bus
    • No interference with any control units.
    • Software updates do not interfere with the functionality of the EVM exhaust valve module.
    • No cutting wires, no damage to factory cables, fully reversible.
Included:
  • 1 x Exhaust Valve Module
  • 2 x Remote Controls (Button 1 fully open, Button 2 back to factory)
  • Wiring harness (model specific)
 Fitment:
  • 205 - C 43 AMG Sedan + Coupe | MY2019+ | *Needs to be equipped with optional performance exhaust/factory valves*
  • 205 - C 63 AMG Sedan + Coupe | MY2019+ | *Needs to be equipped with optional performance exhaust/factory valves*

Note:
  • *Before Placing Order, Confirm If Your Car Is Equipped with Factory Exhaust Valves*
  • The RENNtech EVM is placed in the trunk, no hard wiring is necessary.
  • For extra convenience, the EVM is programmed so that the exhaust valves stay fully open in Position 1 (Button 1). Valves will stay open even when the car is turned off and restarted. The EVM will ONLY revert to the factory setting by pressing Button 2.
  •  

Last edited by LO88O; 10-18-2022 at 05:00 PM. Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTR
bump
Old 12-12-2022, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTR
bump