Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

SLS amg carbon fiber engine compartment

For Sale

Accessories

12-03-2022, 12:58 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 747
  • Accessories - SLS amg carbon fiber engine compartment - Used - 2010 to 2015 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - Kuwait City, Kuwait

• Price
    $18,000
    • OBO
  • Location Kuwait City, Kuwait
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2010 - 2015
Description:

For sale:

Genuine Carbon fiber OEM engine compartment (used) for the 2010-2015 SLS. This part is very rare and very hard to be found and it gives a beautiful look and add on to the engine compartment. 

This option was originally ordered with the car back in 2011 and it was a 20,000 $ option back then under “B14” code. Since mercedes is never doing those carbon parts again and they are not producing them, they are becoming very desirable for SLS owners giving its rarity and prices for some of them was posted for sale a while ago for more than 30,000$ 

Thinking of selling it for around 19,000$ OBO + shipping , more pictures are for serious buyers and they are welcome to check my car VIN# to make sure that my car came originally with this option. 

Feel free to DM me, email me @ fahadalamiri32@outlook.com or HMU on whatsapp +965 99956364