Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Parts Car Ready for the Scrap Pile

For Sale

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500

06-01-2023, 10:59 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 623
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 - Parts Car Ready for the Scrap Pile - Provo, UT 84604, United States
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 - Parts Car Ready for the Scrap Pile - Provo, UT 84604, United States
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 - ECU - Miscellaneous - $100 - Provo, UT 84604, United States
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 - Central console switch panel - Accessories - $50 - Provo, UT 84604, United States

Description:

I’ve just about stripped everything I need off this parts car. I’m set to take it to the junk yard as soon as the dismantling permit arrives next week. Anyone need any fiddly bits they’ve been putting off buying, now’s your chance. Give me $5-$10+shipping to pull it off and get it boxed and it’s yours. Stuff I’ve already used:

• center console switches
  • MFS
  • Instrument panel
  • front seats
  • L/R rear window motors
  • center console cubby
  • Steering Wheel/Airbag
  • Plastic trim for all-the-above
  • rear wing
  • bi-xenon headlights
  • AMG “Sport” Wheels
This thing has beautiful rear seats, I hate to scrap them, but mine are just as nice and they’d cost a bunch to ship. It’s also got all its mechanicals, too, but I’m going to try and work a deal with the junk yard for the steering rack for a core. Engine, Trans, X-fer cases have 210,000 on them IIRC. When I hooked up the battery to move the seat prior to removal, the double wrench came up so I didn’t get a shot of the exact mileage. Any if this big stuff will have to get worked out with the junkyard.  I’m not physically capable of dealing with it. But any small bits let me know. I can pack and ship them. And I have a FedEx acct and can send them ground or Priority Mail, which ever is cheaper. 

All parts in Provo, Ut. I bought this car as a non-running salvage from a guy that needed some bits. I did start the motor before I started in on it and it ran, and the transept shifted in all gears.  Didn’t drive it because as you can see, it’s missing it’s radiator.   Anyone local feel free to drop by and pick at the bones. 

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
ECU Miscellaneous $100 I have the ecu is someone wants a spare to send for reprogramming with some new fobs. And a phone. 
Central console switch panel Accessories $50 Also have a switch panel with folding mirror switch for anyone who has the motors but no switch. I’m swapping this one out for mine that has a couple of broken tabs.
Last edited by dlearl476; 06-03-2023 at 05:24 PM. Reply
Old 09-06-2023, 11:50 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
2003 SL500
I am looking for the plastic pieces that surround the driver seat base..... I'm in Park City and could drive down to pick up if you have them...
steve

whoops, just saw farther down your post that you used them