Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS | MXM PERFORMANCE

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

07-17-2024, 07:20 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 100
  • Interior/Upholstery - CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS | MXM PERFORMANCE - New - Laguna Beach, CA 92651, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - CUSTOM STEERING WHEELS | MXM PERFORMANCE - New - Laguna Beach, CA 92651, United States

• Price
    $0
    • OBO
  • Location Laguna Beach, CA, 92651, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Matt here from MXM PERFORMANCE
I just wanted to personally reach out and let you guys know if you are ever interested in creating a custom bespoke steering wheel for you Mercedes Benz I've got you covered!
I know there are quite a few companies out there that don't run things exactly how they should be done and that is why we are here!

At MXM PERFORMANCE:

- We use all OEM parts and cores no replica BS

- Fastest turn around time in the business (7 days to make + 10 days to ship) 

- 24/7 Customer Support via Phone / Email / Zoom

I am more than happy to hop on a zoom call with you and personally walk you through every customizable option for your steering wheel.

If you're interested at all or just want to get some more info feel free to drop me a MESSAGE / PM / CALL / TEXT me 949-705-8249.

Looking forward to creating some awesome builds for you guys!

Check out pricing and some of our latest builds at MXMPERFORMANCE.COM

Also - we just released our Magnetic Paddle Shifters as well that compliment a new build or can be used on a stock wheel too.

Talk soon
- MATT

Last edited by Matt Larson; 07-17-2024 at 07:22 PM. Reply
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLE 450s
Great deal.