Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

AWE Tuning exhasut, c43, c450

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

03-31-2018, 11:50 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 760
  • Engine - Exhaust - AWE Tuning exhasut, c43, c450 - Used - 2016 to 2017 Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG - 2016 to 2017 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG - Macon, GA 31204, United States
    Expired
MBWorld Fanatic!

• Price
    $450
    • OBO
  • Location Macon, GA, 31204, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG 2016 - 2017
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG 2016 - 2017
Description:

AWE Tuning Cat back system, about 7k miles of use. Sold the car, thought I was getting another one, but didn't. So need the space.
This is the touring model, so it makes a nice but unobtrusive sound. It uses there anti-droning technology, and it does work. This is a super nice quality piece of gear. Light wear, of course it's stainless, uses your factory tips (although I think AWE sells some of their own).
Should fit W205 C43 and C450, you might be able to use it on others, but please, do your homework. I don't want it back.

Biggest concern is shipping. I have it boxed up in two cartons, but they are large and heavy--and the dim weight makes it super expensive to ship. Don't call me and tell me I"m crazy, I've checked it several ways--it's just going to be expensive to ship. I'm in the ATL area, so could help with if your not too far from me.

Great addition to your C class. Sounds great, email me and I'll send you to a sound clip. On Ebay now, reserve is really low. This thing is OVER $1500 for a new one--plus their shipping, which could cost you $250 or more. Thanks for looking...

Ebay Auction

Last edited by allenjdmb; 03-31-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55
Originally Posted by allenjdmb
AWE Tuning Cat back system, about 7k miles of use. Sold the car, thought I was getting another one, but didn't. So need the space.
This is the touring model, so it makes a nice but unobtrusive sound. It uses there anti-droning technology, and it does work. This is a super nice quality piece of gear. Light wear, of course it's stainless, uses your factory tips (although I think AWE sells some of their own).
Should fit W205 C43 and C450, you might be able to use it on others, but please, do your homework. I don't want it back.

Biggest concern is shipping. I have it boxed up in two cartons, but they are large and heavy--and the dim weight makes it super expensive to ship. Don't call me and tell me I"m crazy, I've checked it several ways--it's just going to be expensive to ship. I'm in the ATL area, so could help with if your not too far from me.

Great addition to your C class. Sounds great, email me and I'll send you to a sound clip. On Ebay now, reserve is really low. This thing is OVER $1500 for a new one--plus their shipping, which could cost you $250 or more. Thanks for looking...

Ebay Auction

I bought this off of ebay from you. Just shot you a PM about shipping. '