Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

Maybach 62 at Fletcher Jones! (Newport Beach,CA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read sig
Maybach 62 at Fletcher Jones! (Newport Beach,CA)

well me and my brother stopped by fletcher jones on saturday morning after the crystal cove meet and wanted to see if they had a SLR. Well it turns out that they were sold out, but had plenty of Maybachs. And I couldn't believe what i was seeing, but a MAYBACH 62! I did not even know these were going for sale in the US! One of the manager salespeople got us a maybach salesperson and he showed us inside the car, and i fell in love right away. The price was around $407k . The things that i fell in love were, was the fact that it had a wall behind the driver and passenger seats, and that theres a window and curtains so you can have your own privacy. I also loved the roof in the back seats (i forgot the name for it) you can make it clear, and blurry, or you can close it.

my bro has pics on his camera of just the exterior, i'll try to get them up in awhile
Old 10-14-2004, 01:00 AM

If there is a wall between the driver and passengers then its legal to drink alcohol in my state, also good for privacy.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:07 AM

Read sig
Originally Posted by howdosaymercede
If there is a wall between the driver and passengers then its legal to drink alcohol in my state, also good for privacy.
Yes there is...what i dont get is why do some maybach 62s have it and some dont. Maybe its an option?
Old 10-14-2004, 01:38 AM

That would make sense.....for some reason people that can afford to spend that much on a car, they don't necessarily want all the options for some reason? Maybe to limosiney so to speak, or they'll request cloth instead of leather each to his own thou...
Old 10-29-2004, 08:58 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by PiNoYBaLLeR
well me and my brother stopped by fletcher jones on saturday morning after the crystal cove meet and wanted to see if they had a SLR. Well it turns out that they were sold out, but had plenty of Maybachs. And I couldn't believe what i was seeing, but a MAYBACH 62! I did not even know these were going for sale in the US! One of the manager salespeople got us a maybach salesperson and he showed us inside the car, and i fell in love right away. The price was around $407k . The things that i fell in love were, was the fact that it had a wall behind the driver and passenger seats, and that theres a window and curtains so you can have your own privacy. I also loved the roof in the back seats (i forgot the name for it) you can make it clear, and blurry, or you can close it.

my bro has pics on his camera of just the exterior, i'll try to get them up in awhile
is your brothers name vince?