Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06' CLS 500
Brabus, I knew from the beginning you were a total flamer. Why don't you just say that they were your daddy's car and it would of never lead to this witch hunt for the truth. From now on your credibility will always be questioned as well as your character. Don't pretend to be something or someone your not for when the truth does come out you are the one thats gonna be feeling stupid.
Old 03-04-2005, 03:22 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG

03-02-2005, 12:23 AM

It may be my dad's car,

So is the truth out? Brabuss is driving his dads car?..WOW!! i didnt see that coming from left field...btw i just sold my share of my firm Fried Chicken/Cornbread LLP to KFC for $21mill and i wont have to drive my dads s500 either...im going for that Maybach since nobody here wants it!!!

ps im selling my '45 Tomatoe Truck with 22'' spinner for $16,900 anyone a buyer?? comes with Tomatoes!!! and a knife!
Old 03-09-2005, 01:17 PM

2007 ML320 CDI, 2008 Smart ForTwo
Over it

Do you people really have lives?? All everyone does is B@$%H back and forth about nothing except new money, old money, who has what, prove it to me. WHO GIVES A RATS A$$!! How embarrassing! Like I really want to refer people to this fourm or even talk about it when there is nothing but garbage like this. I am so over it!!!

Last edited by AMGFREAK; 03-09-2005 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:44 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Originally Posted by AMGFREAK
Do you people really have lives?? All everyone does is B@$%H back and forth about nothing except new money, old money, who has what, prove it to me. WHO GIVES A RATS A$$!! How embarrassing! Like I really want to refer people to this fourm or even talk about it when there is nothing but garbage like this. I am so over it!!!

Sooo does that mean you dont want my Tomatoe Truck?
Old 03-09-2005, 05:33 PM

Its amazing how a few individuals can turn a good forum into trash. Someone needs to put the Maybach forum out of its misery.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:38 PM

a Few Nice cars.
I think its due to the fact that none of us can afford this car??? Hmmm..i know i know there will be some poser as soon as this hits that gonna say "oh i can afford it i just rather have a bentley bla bla bla" who cares i cant afford the Bach..but if i could i wouldnt buy that one.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:58 AM

Here we go.....

Well I can not afford a Maybach. I am quite happy with the cars that I have. I have worked hard for them, on my own with no help from anyone. And If I could afford it, sure I would buy a Maybach. Who knows maybe later in life. Its all about being real, just be who you are, why be a poser, fake what ever you want to call it. I think that society today is in such a "keep up with the Jones's" mode its sick. Its not all about what you have its who you are. Lets get real people.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:19 AM

a Few Nice cars.
AMGFREAK..Right On brother!!!

ps..you still interested in my Tomatoe Truck?
Old 03-10-2005, 01:57 PM

I am not intrested in your tomatoe truck, however thanks for the offer. Hopefully you will find a buyer soon.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:38 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Oh well...the Tomatoes well spoiled anyhow.

all kidding aside my car should be back in 2-3 weeks and im geeting ansey.i got my 18's sitting in the garage at the shop waiting to be mounted on to the car!
Old 03-11-2005, 04:07 AM

Good to hear that you are getting you car soon. Would like to see pics with the new wheels.
Old 03-11-2005, 12:06 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Yeah I post the pics of the w140 forum since its a w140 s500.was gonna go with the 20's but talked to a few MB Techs and others who had 20's and heard that 20's are more for looks then ride,and i still want a nice ride,that why i bought a benz in the first place...well that and the star on the hood
anyways i will post pics ASAP thanks for looking too!
Old 03-13-2005, 01:05 PM

06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
I's be looking to buy ya toma'toe truck bro. But youse betta throw dem 26 inch spinners or else I'se gonna cap ur ***.

~~~~~~~

Sadly, I actualy read the entire thread. Is there a moderator in this forum or do they like the "extra hits" that flaming brings?
Old 03-14-2005, 01:51 AM
adx
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This has to be one of the most entertaining threads I've read.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:38 PM

05-C230SC
OMG, I don't know why, but I just read this entire thread. I feel dumber having done so.

Oh, and that lawer joke is f'in hysterical!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 03:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
some
wow i spent 45min. of my life reading nothing...... haha......
Old 04-05-2005, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Idiot Belmondo-- thats right: "IDIOT!"

Originally Posted by Belmondo
Remember , you are but another clown on this board a la "Lexani" with the logic of a 15y.o.---the sooner you undestand it, the sooner quality of your life MAY improve.
Your a dumb f**kin hypocrite-- fighting for the working class, and in this thread:

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...t=97842&page=1

Your bashing on me, yes Im working class, about hating my buisness plans and how stupid I am for owning two of the same vehicles. F**kin idiot. I have tried to be as civil as possible with you, but your a dumb hypocrite who says **** just to start drama. You sir, are an idiot.

Who are you to judge ANYONES quality of life? You back up this guy with the Mayback saying: "Oh-- poor worker!!!! What've you got against him!!?? He worked for his money, why do you care about the rims!?" THAN, you have the audacity to come in a thread where I was backing YOUR VERY THOUGHT and hate on me becuase I live in a "low-rent" place and drive high-end vehicles, like there is a difference between me and Mr. Maybach. Besides the house. Your running low on meds I assume? Your over there telling me how I SHOULD spend my money. Idiot. And suddenly get suprised when I mention an account YOU didn't know I had. Idiot. I think its not I who needs to understand the quality of life, or BrabusS55AMG for that matter, but you yourself. Sir, you are a dumb f**king idiot- childish comment? AWESOME! My new job: to annoy you. Hope you have a nice f**ked up day, courtesy of "Clueless Lexani".

- John
Old 04-05-2005, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

...cant remember all hte BS you post here.
Enough of hte BS, clown.
with kids in hte car forums.
And one more thing, Belmondo my idiot friend, its: "THE" not: "hte". Got your back Mr. Im in a lawfirm and cant spell glad to see my school paid off, you dont have to worry, I always got your back. Idiot. Its painful to read your ****. Idiot.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

There is not a soul here that believes you ---may be "Lexani" could, but he was forced to pack his pictures of "his" SL600 and the stories that go with them and move on. And "Lexanis" BS here makes you look like reta rd ed pri ck.
Wow-- your are the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune of finding. I never moved anywhere idiot. Anyhow, here is a link to a thread, my retarded friend, of a meet I attended two months ago.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...=101263&page=1

And you know what that makes you? Three things:
1. MY personal B!TCH
2. An idiot
3. An a$$hole

Best Regards,
"Clueless Lexani"

F**k you, my retarded friend-- gee, I love acting childish, its quite fun-- espically to dumb people, because they are going to respond with an even dumber post than their last-- keep em coming ****mondo!
Old 04-05-2005, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

WHF do you think you know about the person with Maybach??
WTF do you know about me in the "Fake CL65" thread that puts you in such a position to flame me? Nothing, your a jealous little school boy-- ah, I heard the bell, move along back to class now, hypocrite, oh yeah, Brabus you should join him.

Last edited by Lexani; 04-05-2005 at 11:09 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Listen , clown, you dont know how many years you have been a partner-10 or 15, thats it for you, you are finished.

Like I said before you are just another "Lexani" . YOur retarded asamption that somehow your BS is more believable than the next speaks for itself. Go away loser.
Listen, clown, you are an idiot! "asamption" are you sure your a lawyer? Did you mean "liar"? Yes, ****mondo, we all knew this. Thats it for you, you are finished-- unless I see my name mentioned in anymore posts, to which I will politely respond. Idiot. Learn to spell, my dear lawyer... err, liar. Oh, and wondering, why do you keep mentioning me? You must love me, no worries, my childish acts will keep coming until you come to your good senses and notice: Your feeble attempts at "owning" someone with misspelled words, missrepresented information, and a "...brain the size of a shifter knob" are ****-- much like you, ****mondo. Oh, and I know I may misspell words, but what do I know? I never went to college.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BANNED
This clown makes me embarassed to be from the Philly burbs - he sure as heck ain't the typical resident.
Man I second that opinion. I too am a lawyer from the "Philly burbs" and I cringe everytime I see a Brabus post.
However, I am not a partner in a big firm. I own my firm
Old 04-06-2005, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BANNED
Originally Posted by billycwhatup
"I''ll take insecure Philly lawyers looking for vailidation for $600, Alex"
OK Billy: Name a schmuck who lives in the Philly "sburbs", brags about "old Money" and is embarrassingly obnoxious?
Old 04-06-2005, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BANNED
Sorry. Didn't know Brabus 'fessed before I posted the last two.
But I'm not 'gonna delete them.
OMG. What a f'kd up thread
Old 04-07-2005, 02:28 AM

'99 SLK230
Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG
The term "working class" is generally known as referring to "blue collar"- usually when these types get money they blow it all on a car or some huge tacky house. In this case the guy bought a Maybach 57 which as the author of the thread said "wasn't enough" for this guy and he's getting a 62. Most people from any background in the upper middle or upper classes for 1, wouldn't upgrade from a 57 to a 62 in the first place (the two really arn't that much different), and secondly this guy has RIMS on it- Ultra tacky- my guess, he either came from a inner city ghetto or some rural poor mining community.
did they have to give you colon relaxers to get your head that far up your ***?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)