Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 03:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 cl55
help please problem with driver side door switches

03 cl55 115k km

driver side door switches started acting wierd as of last week
first time it happened they stopped working for a couple of minutes out of nowhere

after which it started happening more often and lasted longer and longer...today the buttons were dead all day long and in the evening they came back to life

error 1055 showing up on the climate control when i do the particle filter rest combo..googled it and it s a Fault in CAN......DCM-FL (Door control module front left)

speaker and push lock still works, otherwise everything on the door is gone - window and door sucking included. and one time the handles (or levers or whatever they are called) stopped working from both inside and outside.

not sure if there is a link between above and this but i should probably mention that the long press lock on the key to close windows/sunroof function stopped working couple of weeks back. and sometimes there is a delay in the window sucking (on both sides) but when i pull the door handle to open the door just half way the windows then get sucked in.

door module is showing signs it s been previously removed. what are the possible scenarios for these symptoms - module..wiring?..what else?

help is much appreciated. thanks
Old 07-08-2016, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 cl55
solved.
had to stitch together two of the cables in the harness nead the door hinge