FCP Euro Memorial Day Sale

Old 05-29-2017, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 154 Likes on 108 Posts
Mercedes
FCP Euro Memorial Day Sale

As many of you know, FCP Euro doesn’t do sales very often so I am very excited to announce that we are offering up to 27% off every clearance part on our website during our Memorial Day sale.

For those of you who haven’t shopped with FCP Euro before, we offer only OEM & Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Every part you buy from FCP Euro is backed by a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - which means everything you buy (including items from this sale) come with free replacements for as long as you own your car. That includes oil, spark plugs, brakes, everything. You can learn more about it at lifetime.fcpeuro.com and you can see a little about how the process works at

Thank you for the support and if you have any questions please email me at kyleb1@fcpeuro.com and I will do my best to get back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your support!

Are you experience pulling to in one direction, clunking on acceleration or squeaking over rough roads? This comprehensive ball joint kit includes all of the front suspension joints and hardware.

Oil change overdue? Prices have also been lowered on AMG oil change kits today only.

Have you been turning on your radio to drown out the annoying screeching noises from your blower motor. Prices are slashed today only on A/C blower motors.