Sponsored by:

(UK) Carlsson CR1/11 20" Alloys x4 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2024, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche 911 996
(UK) Carlsson CR1/11 20" Alloys x4 for sale

Carlsson CR1/11 20" Alloys x4 AMG BRABUS Mercedes-Benz ML Continental 295/40zr20 | eBay

I found these Carlsson CR1/11 20" wheels in my late father in laws garage hidden under various things, he was a fast Merc fan and had various AMG mercs new back in the 80s 90s and 2000s.

I found the invoice for them plus the Carlsson ECU tuning and Carlsson sports exhaust etc in the car filing cabinet for £5,290 in 2007, this is over £8,520 on the BoE inflation calculator, I bet my mother in law didn't know!

The alloys are shiny but the outer edge/rims (and centre caps) are tatty, see pics. They seem to say 9.5Jx20H2 ET55 on the back.

The tyres (worn) are Continental Crosscontact ultra high performance size 295/40 ZR20.

They were off his Mercedes ML, would they fit a contemporary estate car like an E300 etc with lower profile tyres, my knowledge of alloy sizes and offsets is basic to say the least!?

We've taken the plunge and are going to clear out the garage and make space. I've washed them but selling as is so that buyers can refurb as they like. They are on the West Sussex Surrey border South of London.

We have been quoted £440 + VAT to refurb them by Kamil at the excellent First Aid Wheels Alloy Wheel Repair & Refurbishment in London by First Aid Wheels in London as a guide and he says would take 3-4 days.

The numbers inside say 9.5J 20 and ET55.

Best wishes Teddy

​​​​​​​