Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing Use this forum to discuss Mercedes-related racing events including Formula 1, DTM and Truck series.

Driving Schools HPDE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 55 AMG
Driving Schools HPDE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been in talks with MBCA and want to have them put High Performance Driving Schools (HPDE) for Mercedes-Benz Drivers. Every other mark has these types of events such as Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Porsche and other marks. I'm looking for Mercdes-Benz drivers that want to do these events.

Why should you do HPDE?

It’s legal, safe, and controlled. No Cops giving you tickets, No Kids/ Animals running into your path, everyone is heading the same direction, with flagers to alert what’s a head, instructors in the car to teach you and classroom time to get a deeper understanding.

Its better way to use your money than moding your car. Trust me a guy in mini cooper that is trained will fly by you in your C63, SLK55, CLK 63 Black, SL 65 Black and even you’re SLR on track through the turns. Its all of fun if have a need for speed it’s the best way of doing this. Driving your Benz on Road Course is the best feeling ever.

Contact me if your intrested for doing these type of events or have any questions more people that show interest more likely that MBCA will provide these events to us.