Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help: Drained Battery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2006 | 04:12 PM

WALD out w210 and w203 daily grinder
Help: Drained Battery

i need help guys...i left my lights on the whole night. this morning, i was trying to start up my car. it was completely dead. no keyless, no lights on the dash, no horn, no everything. i tried jump starting it, but it still didnt work. all i heard is a click noise. im assuming my battery is completely drained then. what should i do? i need your help guys.

NOTE: my neighbor told me that i should use a heavy duty jumper cable. is it has something to do with that or what?
Old 06-09-2006 | 06:20 PM

a TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve
Originally Posted by VIP ONE
i need help guys...i left my lights on the whole night. this morning, i was trying to start up my car. it was completely dead. no keyless, no lights on the dash, no horn, no everything. i tried jump starting it, but it still didnt work. all i heard is a click noise. im assuming my battery is completely drained then. what should i do? i need your help guys.

NOTE: my neighbor told me that i should use a heavy duty jumper cable. is it has something to do with that or what?
if you aren't sure, remove the battery, take it to pep boys and have them test it for you...check the fuses as well?
Old 06-11-2006 | 09:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
You don't say what year your affected car is. You may also have to do some of the following in this string: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w208...procedure.html