Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1995 mercedes 300 ce

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 mercedes 300e

i was in an accident in which the front passenger side blinker and headlight were broke. some of my paint rubbed off on the bumper. in the worst case sceneraio he would have to replace the two lights and his bumper. he said he had a 1995 mercedes 300e, something i can find no information on(last model was 1993). the worst part is that since i didnt want to go through insurance, he made my parents pay $1,500. i know for a fact that this is well beyond 3 times what it would cost but no one listened to me. now my parents have listed to me a little and i want to know if anyone can tell me how much this would cost to fix.i am guessing around $80 for the blinker assembely, $120-$150 for the headlight and if need be arounf $250 for the bumper. There is no dents at all on the bumper, only my paint rubbed off. sorry for th long post but $1500 is a lot of money. thank you for any information.

Last edited by densetsu; 08-30-2002 at 10:54 AM.