Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CD Changer Problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 E350
CD Changer Problem

Hello
I have a 2002 W203 C230K Kompressor coupe with a factory installed MB cd changer. Recently, the cd changer will not eject the cartridge and the display on the radio either says "no cd changer" or "no magazine." Other than calling the dealer and subjecting myself to their mercy, is there anything that I can do? Thank you in advance.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:12 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
CD Changer problem.

You have to read you manual to see what the fuse # ,which relate to your radio (also CD changer I guess), pull that fuse out for a minute or two, then put the fuse back. This trick may work (they call it power reset), it may not. You can go to the near by car's stereo shop for help, before hit your MB dealer. If your car still within warranty, the MB dealer more likely will take care the problems without hassle. Good luck.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:54 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
2019 E450
Question

for the same problem...

Originally Posted by maryjcl
Hello
I have a 2002 W203 C230K Kompressor coupe with a factory installed MB cd changer. Recently, the cd changer will not eject the cartridge and the display on the radio either says "no cd changer" or "no magazine." Other than calling the dealer and subjecting myself to their mercy, is there anything that I can do? Thank you in advance.