Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mercedes DAS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes DAS

I recently purchased a star 2000 mb das system, with laptop, cables, and multiplexer. I was able to turn off my EC button by erasing all the fault codes. But now my check engine light is on and I would like to see what exactly is causing the faults. Can anyone please assist me with step by step directions? Or possibly a link to a DAS manual online.
I also have a 2000 c230 and have read about people taking them into the dealership and getting there transmissions updated electronically. How is this done? Any help would be greatly appricated!! Thanks!
Old 10-06-2007, 11:33 AM

Sorry, cannot help with DAS instructions.
I`m very interrested in buying this program and cables but have not seen it for sale. Where did you buy it? Is DAS the same as WIS, or just a program in WIS?

Thanks
Kallekå
Old 10-06-2007, 12:20 PM

hey I have a contact with a manufacturer in china that has the same design and ever feature. They work 100% as the originals. Now you have something misked up. The WIS, is a workshop instruction program that they use to determine how to, "lets say install a seat or a door panel". The DAS is the program that communicates with the mercedes benz, it scans the car, check engine light, D2B coding and so on. Both programs are preinstalled onto a laptop if you choose to purchase the system. thanks!! for you help though!
Old 10-23-2009, 02:44 AM

S320
thanks for your help

Originally Posted by saveras
hey I have a contact with a manufacturer in china that has the same design and ever feature. They work 100% as the originals. Now you have something misked up. The WIS, is a workshop instruction program that they use to determine how to, "lets say install a seat or a door panel". The DAS is the program that communicates with the mercedes benz, it scans the car, check engine light, D2B coding and so on. Both programs are preinstalled onto a laptop if you choose to purchase the system. thanks!! for you help though!
Hi Dear , please can you give me the address of China manufactuer ( e- mail or MSN ) ,
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
Old 10-24-2009, 04:39 PM

2005 SL55 AMG, 1986 Porsche 930S, 1996 Porsche 993tt
Originally Posted by alteqani
Hi Dear , please can you give me the address of China manufactuer ( e- mail or MSN ) ,
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
I'm also interested in buy a Star system, need to know ebay seller.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:39 PM

gfjjl
How great your info is!But Can you give some more sample questions and answers.I really want to get more info about this topicIt really useful for me. Thanks.