Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BIX right turn blinker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2007 | 10:20 PM

2006 CLK350
BIX right turn blinker

HI, I replaced my halogens with two BIX lights into my. There were problems at first like lights not working properly, r/l parking light, and now right turn signal. After i got the setting changed to xenon=present, they all seemed to dissappear except for "right turn signal". 1)my right headlight has the two adapter slots, one where the electrical adapter from my engine fits into to. the other one is just there and i have no idea what it is. I THINK from reading another persons post, you can buy an adapter from mercedes that goes there. does anyone know the part number? and is it just an adapter that filled up the "slot"? 2) another possible idea is that the wiring on some MB are crappy and MB can fix this? 3) is there ANYTHING i can do first before i call MB because i think they're not willing to help cause i installed lights myself (they wouldnt change xenon setting for me). thanks guys
Old 10-16-2007 | 10:26 PM

2006 CLK350
oh just to ADD, i plugged in my old RIGHT halogen, and the blinker works fine with that one, so i think the car wires are ok