Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best MODS for E63 AMG BANG for BUCK!!! Tune and Exhaust!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 AMG
Best MODS for E63 AMG BANG for BUCK!!! Tune and Exhaust!

I just bought an nice E63 AMG and looking to make the car a little more throaty on the exhaust side without buying a $3000 exhaust system. Usually there are deletes or muffler swap that sounds mean. Also I know the stock 7 speed tranny can only take so much power but what it the best kit (intake and tune) that yields another 50 or so horses. I am sure there are lots of AMG 63 series owners out there who have done this the last few years. I live in SoCal so a reputable shop would be nice that has a clue about these cars.

Last edited by WildDr805; 03-23-2010 at 01:15 AM. Reason: spell
Old 03-23-2010, 11:32 PM

E63 AMG
ttt. I see only DC Motorsports in the LA area. Any others guys???
Old 03-23-2010, 11:45 PM

2007 ML350
Originally Posted by WildDr805
I just bought an nice E63 AMG and looking to make the car a little more throaty on the exhaust side without buying a $3000 exhaust system. Usually there are deletes or muffler swap that sounds mean. Also I know the stock 7 speed tranny can only take so much power but what it the best kit (intake and tune) that yields another 50 or so horses. I am sure there are lots of AMG 63 series owners out there who have done this the last few years. I live in SoCal so a reputable shop would be nice that has a clue about these cars.
u should post this in the e63 part of the forum. probably get a few more responces there.