Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"unable to locate object push server"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
"unable to locate object push server"

hello all,

So I know this issue has come up many times probably but the forums so far haven't been able to help me. So here it goes....

I have a 2010 C350 and a Blackberry storm (god its a POS phone better paper weight than anything). So when I bought the car I was able to add the "MB Bluetooth" to my bluetooth devices. Also I was able to add and transfer my contacts to my car. I have recently updated my phone book in my phone and wanted to transfer it to my car but its not allowing me.

I go to Bluetooth devices > MB Bluetooth > press the black berry button and > transfers contacts.... It thinks for about 2 seconds and than responds with " unable to locate object push server. please refer to your bluetooth manual... etc.." The problem I think lies with when I go to bluetooh devices > MB Bluetooth > Device Properties > scroll down to services and it says HF-HF not object push like it should say.

I called BB and they can not help me and its seems its a problem on the MB Command side. Any help would be greatly appreciated in order to rectify this situation.

Thanks!!!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes C300
Blackberry curve 8520

I am having the same problem. I had transferred my phone book with my previous blackberry without a problem. I am getting the same error with my bb curve 8520. I have a 2010 C300. I have tried everything.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 ML550, 2010 E350 4M, 1966 Corvette Convt C2
From what I understand the Storm is not fully compatable with the MB Bluetooth set up. There are other Blackberry units that are fully compatable.