Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PLEASE HELP: need contact info for MBUSA NorCal factory rep!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 08:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 Black Series Coupe
PLEASE HELP: need contact info for MBUSA NorCal factory rep!

I have a serious issue with my new 2011 C63. What I thought was easily removed hard-water spotting turns out to be very serious pitting in the paint of the roof and hood, likely from bird deposits. My detailer is incredibly skilled (ex-Blackhawk Collection) and can't fix it without compromising the clear coat.

There is also water spotting that is so bad as to warrant replacement of certain parts. It's taken him hours to fix the car's glass, and despite his best efforts the spotting on the plastic cover at the base of the driver's side W/S wiper will have to be replaced.

I've spoken with the dealer but they are slow to respond. They are also 200+ miles away; I bought from them because they had the car I wanted in stock.

I've tried contacting MBUSA but they won't put me in direct contact with the Northern CA factory rep, as they say I need to work with the dealer first.

I would genuinely appreciate any help (or suggestions) that anyone might offer. This is a gorgeous car, but the paint damage is severe and I am incredibly frustrated and disappointed to find this in a brand-new (20 miles at delivery) car...

:cursing: