Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*** HELP~~ Got a problem E500 ? ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*** HELP~~ Got a problem E500 ? ***

Sup, guyz.

It's such a pain after i took my E500 (2003 w211) to a full inspection, and mech told me that i need to spend 8000 totally to repair the car. The car was fresh import from Japan last year and i took it early this year from a dealer. I used to drive nicely and the fact is this E500 only travelled 45k kms so no wonder i did not do any inspection until now i need to sell it.

The inspection report lists some oil leaks and noises from the engine and crankshaft. Please have a look of the report and give me some suggestion on whats must be repaired before i put it on the market.
Actually the only problem i found out by myself is the noise from brakes when i was driving slowly. Also i can feel the vibration on the pedal. Is this some kind of problems from the SBC system? But why it is not on the report? What i must do to fix it ?
Actually, it's been a very nice car to drive other than those problems listing on the report. I do not feel any problems at all! I am concerning on the reliability of the report also!

Thanks a lot, guyz.
Please help me since i am fresh to MB.