Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ACC monovalve

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 CL600
ACC monovalve

I need to replace the ACC monovalve on my 1995 S500 sedan. Where is it located? Is it under the hood or in the dash? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-19-2003, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 W163, 84 W123, 03 E39, 98 E39
Monovalve

By ACC monovalve I assume you mean the monovalve that dictates how much heated coolant water goes to the heater core and that regulates the amout of heat that comes out of your heater. I do not know your model specificaly, but from past experience:

On the passenger side of the engine compartment, mounted on the inside of the wheel well you will find an inline pump. the front side of this inline pump connects to the radiator/engine. The back side has about a 3/4 inch hose that goes back towards the firewall. Follow this hose as it will most likely terminate at your monovalve. The monovalves on my MB's have been mounted on the firewall itself, or inside the proteced area on the passenger side where they put the battery (if the battery is not in the trunk).

Good luck!