Notices
Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

320 CDI intake manifold

Old 05-27-2012, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS 320CDI
320 CDI intake manifold

320 CDI intake manifold..
Hey guys,

I have problem with my 320 CDI. First the car went to the limp mode an the error code was: "P2015 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance". I bought a new inlet port shut off motor and replaced it yesterday. Btw replacing it was a hell of a job! Well I didn't take the turbo off so that was maybe the reason it was so difficult.

But then the story continues..Now when everything should be ok, I got new one: "P2008- Intake Manifold Runner Control Circuit/Open, Location: Bank 1a"

The car is not in limp mode anymore, but there's still no power. Escpecially there's no torgue. So can anybody help me say what to do, or what to replace next?

Thanks for the advise!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
07 E63, 04 discovery
might have carbonned up intake flaps. Did you happen to check that the linkages for the flaps move freely when you were in there?
Old 06-08-2012, 11:53 PM
SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 61 Posts
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, BMW, MINI and more!
Agree

Originally Posted by j21importer View Post
might have carbonned up intake flaps. Did you happen to check that the linkages for the flaps move freely when you were in there?
If the linkage is stuck or broken, that would explain your issue.

What year is this car?

[email protected]

Old 07-07-2018, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E320 CDI
Turbo Actuator is the main Culprit needs Soldering will fix all your power problems.

Originally Posted by mattifor View Post
320 CDI intake manifold..
Hey guys,

I have problem with my 320 CDI. First the car went to the limp mode an the error code was: "P2015 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance". I bought a new inlet port shut off motor and replaced it yesterday. Btw replacing it was a hell of a job! Well I didn't take the turbo off so that was maybe the reason it was so difficult.

But then the story continues..Now when everything should be ok, I got new one: "P2008- Intake Manifold Runner Control Circuit/Open, Location: Bank 1a"

The car is not in limp mode anymore, but there's still no power. Escpecially there's no torgue. So can anybody help me say what to do, or what to replace next?

Thanks for the advise!