Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vanderveer Motors...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 4matic
Vanderveer Motors...

To all my Mass hole buddies,
If you are looking for a great indy mercedes shop, look no further than Vanderveer Motors in Norwood MA. This shop will not only take the time to listen to your concerns but will turn no stones unturned to rectify it as well!

Let me give you a little background..I bought a 2010 Mercedes E350 in October of 2010. In January of 2011 I was involved in a car accident with a plow truck that took the whole drivers side of my car. The car was repaired but the one issue I kept on having was a high speed shimmy whenever I was on the highway and especially when I was braking. I brought my car over to 2 Mercedes dealerships(MB of Westwood and MB of Warwick(former Inskip MB) and they couldnt figure it out). I then took it to two Independent MB shops(Automall Service and EAS) and they had absolutely no idea as well. Today I took my car to Vanderveer Motors and their master tech took the car for a test drive and decided that the first order of business was to change the front brake pads and rotors of the cars after the test drive. After he was finished with the install, he called me over and told me that the shroud covering the oil pan was also loose and needed to be reinforced which he fixed as well. The icing on the cake was that when they refilled the windshield fluid reservoir, there was a slow leak in it and the fluid was slowly leaking out, which my MID kept on showing and all the dealer kept on doing was filling it up and telling me it was normal!!!

All in all, Vanderveer Motors not only solved my shimmy at the steering wheel but they also fixed my windshield washer leak and also reinforce the shroud that shielded the oil pan. While all others kept shunning me away just because I only had 20K miles on the car, Vanderveer motors went the extra mile in not assuming that a car with just 20K miles shouldn't have any problems but actually fixing it and fixing it at a great price!

To all people in MA, I really recommend this place.

Last edited by kingofire; 07-13-2012 at 10:29 PM.