Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

r class 350 central gateway replacement help needed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s550
r class 350 central gateway replacement help needed

hi

does anybody know the configaration codes for the rclass 320 (uk car) for the central gateway. i had to replace mine due to water damage and was unable to read it. now im stuck and the dealers want £150.00 before they look at it. i need to code in the year etc. it is set at 808 at the moment but i think that might not be for a uk car. Also now since the new gateway has been fitted the car also is coming up with lots of strange codes for the front sam I.E 905e - g2 generator short / open circuit/ defective component. 9003 front bi xenon short / open circuit /defective component. my car dose not have xenon’s. and the batteryis charging at 13.7/.8 v when the engine is running. also there is amessage on the dash saying front marker lights. again the car doesnot have them. this leads me to believe that the coding is incorrect in the central gateway or i might have an issue with the front sam unit. thanks