Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SDS STAR USERS W221 or w216 Help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 07:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 550
SDS STAR USERS W221 or w216 Help please

Any users of the new das 2013 , i have ordered my hard disk to replace the old version , Main question thats been on my mind.. its mentioned that you can change the specification of w221 and w216 instrumental clusters into AMG or BRABUS , So practically its like a theme change, i have seen some s class vehicles here in KSA in some Auto Trans Repair center , since i work in the same field in some Automobile Transmission and programing company here , i would like to make sure that its possible to change or some how edit the coding in developer mode perhaps >? and it is mentioned on the description and features of the new Das that its possible so Have anybody tried it ??

Das i ordered is 2013 developer mode and with 1 year online coding . If anybody would want one its offered with its Star multiplexer or alone the laptop or the hard disk depending on what type of laptop Your using . Pm me if ur interested . Btw it can be Internationally Shipped anywhere