Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2002 CLK 430 Navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 & 2009 Audi S5
2002 CLK 430 Navigation

This is a re-post that I put on the CLK section, but thought I might get a quicker response here. Sorry for the double posting.

just bought a 2002 CLK 430 and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to how difficult and expensive it would be to replace the current stereo with the factory one with navigation. Is the car pre-wired for navigation, etc., etc.?
Thanks for any help you can offer and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

Joey
Old 02-19-2004, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL
Re: 2002 CLK 430 Navigation

Originally posted by jddumas
This is a re-post that I put on the CLK section, but thought I might get a quicker response here. Sorry for the double posting.

just bought a 2002 CLK 430 and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to how difficult and expensive it would be to replace the current stereo with the factory one with navigation. Is the car pre-wired for navigation, etc., etc.?
Thanks for any help you can offer and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future.

Joey
Contact Steve @www.MBENZ.nl re a Comand Unit!
You have a choice of the EURO or USA comand..
The EURO comand has RDS and a TV Button ..for a Aux output for DVD etc..and the Brit chick voice....
He should have several Comands Soon...Do a search on Steve ...You Will see he has done several comands and Other Mods.

The Install requires adding a speed signal wire to the Comand
Old 02-20-2004, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 & 2009 Audi S5
Thanks for your time and for replying. I just purchased it as a Starmark vehicle and asked the parts guy and service mgr. and they said it couldn't be done.
I have the directions for "retrofitting" it so hopefully I can get them, or someone else, to do it for me. The car is too new to me for me to start tinkering with.
Thanks again!
Joey