Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry someone please give me your opinion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Mercedes CL500
Sorry someone please give me your opinion

I have a 2000 CL500 and the right rear tire whenever I try to go when a light turns green the tire just spins, all the time the tire went bald and I bought another one. I am sure something is wrong. If I leave the car in Park while the car is running the right rear raises sky high than when I put it in gear it goes down. But I can't get a way from a red light people honk their horns and everything cause the car won't go no were after I get rolling its fine. I am 70 years old and just don't want to get screwed I don't have a lot of money. I would appreciate someones opinion thanks for your time sorry to bother anyone Miles my e mail is mtmmanagement90210@yahoo.com
Old 08-11-2016, 09:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts
cl600
i suggest you go to someone who has star diagnostic and have them analyze this. try to find a knowledgeable independent mechanic. the dealer will probably charge $180 for the diagnostic unless you agree to do the work there.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 Mercedes CL500
Thank you Sir for taking the time to try and help me. I did go to two Mercedes mechanics it was interesting, the first Mechanic said 65 dollars the second said 155 dollars to tell me what the problem is I am not as much concerned over the money as I am concerned about getting the job done right. thanks again for helping me Miles