Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with new GLE 350

Old 04-16-2017, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLE 350
Help with new GLE 350

Hello, so i've just recently leased a 2017 GLE 350, in fact, i picked up roughly two weeks ago, but i'm seeing the following issues...i'm hoping if someone in here know what's the issue is...any feedback/help are apperciated! Thanks! I'm panicking and trying to figure if i should bring it back to the dealership...

Today, i realize there is this plastic cap on top of the front wheel, one on each side, and seems like the one on my right side is loosen and is wide open. Is this a big issue & unusual for a new car? I've manually pop it back in for now, is there a screw of something that went missing?

In addition, i've noticed there are some whitish yellow fluid inside the front hood, what are they? Is this some kind of leak?

Also found them on top of both front wheel? Not even sure if they are the same fluid, but i recall seeing them when i pick up my car, but figured it got dirty or something so didn't pay too much attention to it.