Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CLK 320 Electrical Problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 05:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01' CLK 320
CLK 320 Electrical Problem

Today I encountered a very strange situation with my 01 CLK 320. I was waiting in a parking lot with the ignition turned off; it was sunny outside and the temp. was about 11 C. Both windows and the sunroof were fully opened and the radio was turned on. I stoped there for about 10 minutes and then I prepared to drive off. I switched on the ignition and because it was windy, so I tried to close the both windows....... but they refused to go up. So, I tried to closed the sunroof and nothing happened. The radio was okay though. Then I came up to the exit of the parking lot and I put on the turn signal and it wasn't working. There was no sound, no light blinking on the dash and I was not sure if the outside lights were working at all. So, I headed home immediately; then after a mile or two (5 minutes of city driving), everthing was normal again..... I was able to close the windows and sunroof and the turn signals were okay. Did anyone experience this strange problem in the past?