Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Help LCD gone off

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes S550
Question Please Help LCD gone off

Hello,

I have 2010 Mercedes W221 S550 I bought this 1 year ago and giving me keep problems and thanks to here MBWorld user and members I found many solution to fix it if its electrical issue. I searched in forum but I couldn't see 2010 Mercedes S550 W221 Navigation Sound Radio LCD screen turned Black I tried many times its not coming. Hold on ON button for activate lcd and turns off from control panel next to joystick.

The day before its broken I need to the emergency flash light button and when I turned on flash lights LCD gone black and I turned of car and pressed * button turn on car turn of car and it fixed next day gone again even I didnt press any button, do you guys need I need to Change Control panel which is all together with joystick or LCD or both it may be fuse can fix to problem.

Important thing is there is sound and working radio channels usb device CD can play. I didnt understand why LCD turned Black.

Please can you explain to me what I need to do fix this problem with less cost. If i need to change fuse where is the fuse if inside of dash board how to open dash board to change it. I am handy man I fixed it many times this car and still learning I do not want to break another part while fixing one part thats why I am asking.

I can upload here pictures upon request how its looks like.

Thank you,
The Best Regards,
Nick G.