Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lease Service Question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 c300
Lease Service Question

Hi, my w205 lease is coming up next month 3/10k. I’ve only done 19,800 so far and the light for the third service is up. I paid 750 for ppm in my lease agreement under the itemized gross capitalized cost and don’t see any document in regards to this agreement. Under a paper that I can only describe as a pre-purchase estimate sheet, the dealer added acessory states “premier 20k prepaid maintenance $750”. I see the price for 3 services/30k miles is msrp of $795 on the mb website. Is there a way I can check If I’m covered for another service? I dealt only with a sales manager when leasing the car and he said this would cover all services the car would need. I do recall it being mentioned it would only require 2 services. I would appreciate advise on the matter, It’s a service A, I have a pump, I’m returning the car in 4 weeks what would you do? Are they really picky about stamps on books, tires and wipers? This has got me a bit worried, my previous mb lease turn ins were painless, because I always got another mb. Still this is a lot considering my previous turn ins with other manufacturers.

Also, During my second service it was mentioned the outer edge of the tire is close to being outside lease spec. Do I swap tires before pre-inspection if I go the used route?
Thanks Again.